November Market Trends
- There were 354 closed homes through the entire MLS for November
- 35.5% of the homes that closed were cash sales
- About 1/3 of the homes that closed were between $300k-$499k price range
- 48 homes sold for over $1 million
- The price range with the most price changes was the $400k-$499k
- Sales for the month of November were down 44.7% from the same time last year
- Median sales price is down 2.5% from October of this year
- However, the median sales price is still up 3.9% from November 2021
- There are now some new construction options in Rathdrum and Post Falls starting out at $360k
- For the closed properties for this month-
- 26.84% of them closed with being on the market 31-60 days and those homes closed within 95.16% of the original listing price.
- 27.68% of them closed with them being on the market for 121+ days and those homes closed within 86.25% of the original listing price
- So break down on that for buyers – if you are looking for a deal find a home that has been on the market for 121+ days, on the flip side for sellers make sure you list your home at a fair market value to get a quicker sale.
Leave a Reply