North Idaho Real Estate Market Update for June 2022
Well let’s take a look at these numbers!!
We knew we would have more inventory coming on the market and we did get a lot more homes and vacant land listed in the month of June. However the demand is still there for buyers wanting to purchase a home. (And you will be surprised to see how many homes came on at the different price ranges.)
A few take away from these stats and the current real estate market in North Idaho:
– Buyers are terminating their contracts during the inspection period if they don’t like something that came up with the inspection.
– Homes are sitting longer on the market
– There were still homes in the $300k-$500k price range that sold for over asking price in the month of June.
– We are seeing more price reductions if a seller puts the home on the market too high.
– There are about 8-10 showings per home before it goes pending.
– We are getting more homes in the up $300k price range in Coeur d’ Alene areas but they tend to be on the smaller side.
Have any real estate question feel free to reach out!
Amanda Kuespert Phenix Agency, Inc 208-755-6551
Leave a Reply